City commission Special Meeting to discuss results of EO investigation of Feldman
BY JENNIFER CABRERA
The Gainesville City Commission will hold a Special Meeting on Tuesday, November 24, at 5:00 p.m. to receive the results of 3 EO investigations. One of the investigations reportedly recommends firing City Manager Lee Feldman, so that topic is expected to be discussed.
The meeting will be held in the Auditorium of City Hall.
Limited capacity is available for the public to attend this meeting in person. Safety protocols including facial coverings and social distancing will be observed at all times during the meeting. The City of Gainesville continues to offer public meeting participation opportunities utilizing communications media technology (“CMT) while under the public health emergency related to the spread of Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Public access to this virtual meeting can be accomplished as follows:
- Live Meeting Coverage
- City of Gainesville Website: https://www.cityofgainesville.org/CommunicationsOffice/Community12TV/LiveWebStreaming.aspx
- Broadcast on Cox Cable Channel 12
- City of Gainesville Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GainesvilleFL/ (optional/courtesy)
Public Comment: The public may submit written or verbal comments before and during the meeting in the following ways:
- By mail to the City of Gainesville, Clerk of the Commission: P.O. Box 490, Station 19, 32627-0490
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By e-comment to https://gainesville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx. Visit the “Agenda & Minutes” page on the City’s website www.cityofgainesville.org. Click the “eComment” link for this meeting agenda to leave comments on specific items.
- Live Comment in-person during the meeting
- Live Comment by Phone during the meeting to comment on agenda items:
- Dial the Toll-Free Number: 1(800) 876-7516 from your phone. A moderator will call on you when it is your turn to speak. Please mute the sound on your computer/devise if you are watching the meeting online. State your name clearly for the record. Each speaker will have three minutes to comment.
• By phone before the meeting to the City Clerk’s Office (352)334-5015.
?Come on, man! City Manager Lee Feldman is above the PC Law! Watch the countless contortions of Gainesville’s Corrupt Communist City Commission?
The corrupt City commission isn’t going to get rid of their “enforcer do-boy.”
Where else will Poe go to get a blo’.
I would be willing to bet they’ll heap loads of praise.
I’m sure instead they’ll give him raise.
Two-Face won’t know which way to go.
Maybe he’ll give Poe a blo’.
Feldman may get an attorney named Saco.
That will only reinforce the fact that she’s wacko.
Hayes-Santos will keep saying he knows what’s best.
He needs to shut up and give it a rest.
Johnson & Simmons will again call all whites racists.
If you don’t have their skin color you’re on their hate lists.
I thought this rhyming thing would be easy.
The hardest part is finding something that rhymes with Areola.
The thought came to me he’s worse than having a case of Ebola.
No matter how you dice it,
the Communist City Commissioners are all people of sh!t.