April 5 School Board Workshop
NOTICE OF WORKSHOP
The School Board of Alachua County, Florida, shall hold a Workshop to which all persons are invited:
Date/Time: April 05, 2023, at 1:00 p.m.
Location: District Office Boardroom, 620 East University Ave, Gainesville, FL
Purpose: Monthly Board Workshop
- A. Meeting Opening
- 1. Call to Order
- B. Presentations – Board discussion following each presentation
- 1. Transportation Update (Jones)
- C. Policy Presentations – Board discussion following each presentation
- 1. 1000 – Administration, 3000 – Instructional Staff, and 4000 – Support Staff (Shelnutt)
- 2. 2000 – Program, 5000 – Students, 8000 – Operations (Wise and Edwards)
- 3. 6000 – Finances (Wise and Rella)
- 4. 7000 – Property (Molander)
- D. Citizen Input
- E. Adjourn
Workshops are called pursuant to and in accordance with Section 120.525, F.S. A copy of the agenda is available in the Office of the Superintendent, 620 East University Avenue, Gainesville, Florida.
There are three ways citizens may offer their input for this meeting: 1) submit input through email at email@example.com by noon the day of the board meeting; 2) go to the Boardroom to offer their input in person during the meeting, or 3). Check the April 05, 2023 Agenda on the District s website, www.sbac.edu, prior to the meeting for additional options to participate remotely.
Any person with a disability or physical impairment who wishes to attend this meeting and who requires special accommodations should contact the Office of the Superintendent, 620 E University Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601, (352) 955-7880, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.