From the City of Gainesville website
The City of Gainesville has issued the following clarifications on the decisions the Commission made yesterday:
- Exceptions include grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations, and emergency services.
- Available hours of operation are between 6 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- Deliveries and take out can still happen after 9 p.m. (from 9 p.m.-6 a.m.)
- Occupancy is 50 patrons or 50% occupancy, whichever is fewer
- Patrons must be seated and hand sanitizer must be available at the table.
- No standing food or drink service at the bar or otherwise
- No bar seating