Free Virtual June Support Sessions Presented by Community Hospice & Palliative Care
May 25, 2021
Press release from Community Hospice & Palliative Care
Community Hospice & Palliative Care is hosting multiple free virtual support sessions during the month of June.
1. Coffee and Conversation: Bereavement Education and Support – We’re offering a new online support session called Coffee and Conversation. Hosted weekly, meetings discuss various topics related to grief and how you can find help. We encourage you to join us for support during this very difficult time. While social isolation is difficult, grieving makes it worse. Space is limited, so email email@example.com to register, and don’t forget to bring your coffee!
· June 4 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
· June 11 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
· June 18 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
· June 25 from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
2. Advance Care Planning: Summer Series – When you join an Advance Care Planning virtual session, you’ll get the information you need to get the care you want in the event of a serious or sudden illness. Our free webinars guide you through writing out advance directives and learning more about advance care planning. Topics include: preparing a living will and important questions to consider when electing a health care surrogate. Finally, you will understand why it’s important to talk with your family and healthcare providers about your values and desires when facing health challenges – you’ll also get some helpful tips on how to start the conversation with your family!