The Gainesville City Commission is holding a virtual meeting Thursday, April 23 at 3 p.m. This agenda is subject to revisions. Changes to the scheduled agenda may occur prior to and/or at the start of the meeting.
Items of interest on this agenda include:
COVID-19 Equity Tool Kit
COVID-19 Emergency Orders and Reopening Plans
Public access to this virtual meeting may be accomplished as follows:
- Live Meeting Coverage
- View on City of Gainesville website
- View on City of Gainesville Facebook Live
- Broadcast on Cox Cable Channel 12
- Verbal Public Comment during the meeting
- Dial 1-800-876-7516 (toll-free) from your phone. No PIN is required.
- A moderator will call on you when it is your turn to speak
- Please mute the sound on your computer/device if you are watching the meeting online
- State your name clearly for the record
- Each speaker will have three minutes to comment
- Written Public Comment will be accepted in advance of the meeting and during the meeting
- By mail: City of Gainesville, Clerk of the Commission, P.O. Box 490, Station 19, 32627-0490
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 352-334-5015
- By eComment
- Visit the Agenda & Minutes webpage
- Click the eComment link on the far right for the upcoming City Commission meeting. Leave comments on specific agenda items.
- The eComment link will open one week prior to each meeting
Not sure how to participate in a meeting? Read our eWelcome kit which shows ways to engage and participate from the safety of your own home.
All written comments submitted shall be made a part of the public record. If any member of the public requires additional information about this City Commission meeting or has any questions about how to submit a public comment at the meeting, please contact:
Omichele D. Gainey, City Clerk
City of Gainesville
P.O. Box 490, Station 19
Gainesville, FL 32627