2. Instructional Materials Adoption Recommendations K-12 Social Studies (Wise)
3. Amendments to Board Policies in 1000 – Administration, 3000 – Instructional Staff, and 4000 – Support Staff Sections – Second Reading (Shelnutt)
4. Adoption and Amendments to Board Policies in the 2000 – Program, 5000 – Students, 8000 – Operations Sections – Second Reading (Wise and Edwards)
5. Amendments to Board Policies in the 6000 – Finances Section – Second Reading (Birkett)
6. Adoption and Amendments to Board Policies in the 7000 – Property Section – Second Reading (Molander)
7. Amendments to Policy 5500 – Student Conduct and Amendments to the 2023-2024 Elementary Code of Student Conduct 2023-2024 Secondary Codes of Student Conduct – Second Reading (Black)
8. Amendments to Policy 6152 – Student Fees, Fines, and Charges and 6152.01 – Waiver of School Fees – First Reading (Birkett)
9. New Administrative Job Description for Supervisor I — District Threat Management – First Reading (Shelnutt/Pelton)
F. Citizen Input
G. Board Member / Superintendent Requests
I. Student Case
1. STUDENT CASE #2223-06-X/RCC (Delaney)
2. Adjournment of Student Case
This meeting is being called pursuant to and in accordance with Section 1001.372(1) and 120.525, F.S. The agenda is available in the Superintendent s Office, District Administration Building.
There are three ways citizens may offer their input for this meeting: 1) submit input through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the day of the board meeting; 2) go to the Boardroom to offer their input in person during the meeting or 3) Check the June 6 and 20, 2023 Agendas on the District s website, www.sbac.edu, prior to the meeting for additional options to participate remotely.
Any person who decides to appeal a decision of the School Board with respect to any matter considered at such meeting is hereby advised that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the meeting is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Anyone with a disability or physical impairment who wishes to attend this meeting and requires special accommodations should contact the Superintendent s Office, 620 East University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601, (352) 955-7880, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.