May 11 Alachua County Commission and City of Waldo Commission Joint Meeting
May 8, 2023
Press release from Alachua County
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla. – The Alachua County Commission and the City of Waldo Commission will conduct a Joint Meeting on Thursday, May 11, 2023. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at Waldo City Square (114450 N.E. 148th Avenue, Waldo).
This meeting will not be available on Cox Cable Channel 12 or the County’s Video on Demand website.
Meeting items of interest:
- Infrastructure Surtax Update
- Parks and Open Space
- Alachua County Tree Planting Program and Interlocal Agreements Update
- Lake Alto Project Update and Opportunities to Collaborate
- Economic Development for the East Side of Alachua County
- Waldo Road Bike/Multiuse Trail
View the meeting agenda and backup items.
Citizens are encouraged to stay informed by following the County on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and subscribing to the County’s Newsletter/Press Release Group