TSA ✓® Event returning to Gainesville July 27-August 14
Press release from Gainesville Regional Airport
The IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV will be returning to Gainesville Regional Airport from Monday, July 27 through Friday, August 14, 2020. The Mobile Enrollment Center will be located at the East end of the terminal (address: Gainesville Regional Airport, 3880 NE 39th Ave., Gainesville, FL 32609). In addition to TSA Pre✓® , qualified individuals may register for the Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC®.
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
The TSA Pre✓® application program allows U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to directly apply for TSA Pre✓®. Once approved, travelers will receive a “Known Traveler Number” (which can be added to a travelers airline profile and reservations) and will have the opportunity to utilize TSA Pre✓® lanes at select security checkpoints when flying on over 50 carriers that currently participate in TSA Pre✓® .
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll
1. Click here to access the application page
2. Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment ”
3. Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
4. Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
5. Choose location “Gainesville, FL – RV Pop-Up: Gainesville Regional Airport 7/27-8/14” and click “Next”
6. Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
NOTE: Appointments are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis so register as soon as possible.
The hours for the IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV Event at GNV will be: 7/27 – 8/13: 9 a.m. – noon, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch); 8/14: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.(Closed Saturdays and Sundays)
Convenient parking will be available in the “Long-term East Overflow Lot” (employee lot). Truck parking is available on a limited basis. Please call the airport parking office at (352) 494-2240 to gain entrance to the parking field past the airport terminal on the right. Truck parking is $9/day.
· Do not enter the enrollment RV if you have symptoms, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have been advised to self-quarantine
· If you are exhibiting symptoms, have a cold, or suspect you have the flu, please contact IdentoGo (not GNV) to reschedule and fingerprint at a later date
· Please have identification documents and payment in your hand when you approach the agent or greeter
· Do not place personal items (purses, hats, cell phones, etc) on the counter or desk.
· Practice social distancing – please maintain a 6′ distance between other customers
· Wait times may be longer than normal due to sanitizing protocol of equipment and surfaces between appointments.
IMPORTANT! To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status! If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID! You will finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
The application fee is $85 (good for five years) and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier’s check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
For more information please click here!