11. 2023-2024 Unified School Improvement Grant (UniSIG)(Steptoe)
12. Design Development/Construction Documents for Project SBAC S2203 Buchholz High School Sallie Port Remodel for Safety and Security (Eunice)
C. Action Items
1. Employee Case 202223-9015-51 (Shelnutt)
2. Santa Fe College Articulation Agreement (Rolle)
3. Elementary and Secondary Schools Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER II) Grant Amendments (Rolle)
1. LGBTQ+ Guide (Edwards)
E. Citizen Input
F. Board Member / Superintendent Requests
This meeting is being called pursuant to and in accordance with Section 1001.372(1) and 120.525, F.S. The agenda is available in the Superintendent’s Office, District Administration Building. There are three ways citizens may offer their input for this meeting: 1) submit input through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the day of the board meeting; 2) go to the Boardroom to offer their input in person during the meeting or 3) Check the August 1 and 15, 2023 Agendas on the District’s website, www.sbac.edu, prior to the meeting for additional options to participate remotely. Any person who decides to appeal a decision of the School Board with respect to any matter considered at such meeting is hereby advised that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the meeting is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. Anyone with a disability or physical impairment who wishes to attend this meeting and requires special accommodations should contact the Superintendent’s Office, 620 East University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601, (352) 955-7880, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.