Press release from City of Gainesville
The City of Gainesville Office of Equity & Inclusion has scheduled a series of free virtual workshops to support the development of small and diverse local businesses.
The hour-long lunch-and-learn events begin next week and continue through November on the third Wednesday of the month:
- Noon, July 15: Having a Crisis Management Plan
- Noon, Aug. 19: Finance Basics for Small Business Owners
- Noon, Sept. 16: Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Resources to Help Your Small Business
- Noon, Oct. 21: Perfecting Your Presentation Skills
- Noon, Nov. 18: Building Strategic Partnerships
Free registration for the events is available through this link. Individuals may also participate by calling 646-558-8656, and entering meeting ID 851 1921 9292, and password 494033.
The Office of Equity & Inclusion is dedicated to ensuring diversity, equal opportunity, equality and equity in contracting, employment, services, programs and activities.
For additional information, contact the office at 352-334-5051 or email email@example.com.