City to Offer Free Virtual Workshops for Businesses
Press release from City of Gainesville
The City of Gainesville Office of Equity & Inclusion has scheduled a series of free virtual workshops to support the development of small and diverse local businesses.
The hour-long lunch-and-learn events begin next week and continue through November on the third Wednesday of the month:
- Noon, July 15: Having a Crisis Management Plan
- Noon, Aug. 19: Finance Basics for Small Business Owners
- Noon, Sept. 16: Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Resources to Help Your Small Business
- Noon, Oct. 21: Perfecting Your Presentation Skills
- Noon, Nov. 18: Building Strategic Partnerships
Free registration for the events is available through this link. Individuals may also participate by calling 646-558-8656, and entering meeting ID 851 1921 9292, and password 494033.
The Office of Equity & Inclusion is dedicated to ensuring diversity, equal opportunity, equality and equity in contracting, employment, services, programs and activities.
For additional information, contact the office at 352-334-5051 or email email@example.com.
They would have more experience with the following itinerary:
1. How to mismanage tax revenue while pretending you’re working in the best interest of your constituents.
2. Financial skills that will help hide your misappropriation of public funds.
3. How to convince the community you’re telling the truth…even when you’re not.
4. Perfecting the alibis and your arse…in case you get caught.
5. Building the relationships that will insulate you if there is ever an investigative threat.
Some other leaders have already had an advanced preview of this ongoing series.