fbpx

GFR saves dog trapped in residential fire

Press release from Gainesville Fire Rescue

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Gainesville Fire Rescue responded to a residential fire this morning at 2325 NE 3rd Place. Two dogs were trapped inside. Crews were able to save one of the chihuahuas and transported it in the Community Resource Paramedic truck to the UF Animal Hospital.

  • I’m so proud of our firefighters and medics, God bless you for saving those who cannot save themselves, be they two legged or four legged.

  • >