Governor Ron DeSantis Receives Eight Bills from the Florida Legislature
May 12, 2022
Press release from the Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
Today, Governor Ron DeSantis received the following bills from the Florida Legislature. The Governor has until May 27, 2022, to act on these bills.
- HB 471 – Town of Lake Clarke Shores, Palm Beach County
- HB 927 – Downtown Crystal River Entertainment District, Citrus County
- CS/HB 1047 – Cedar Hammock Fire Control District, Manatee County
- CS/HB 1049 – Trailer Estates Fire Control District, Manatee County
- CS/HB 1097 – Florida Citrus
- HB 1189 – Firefighters’ Relief and Pension Fund of the City of Pensacola, Escambia County
- HB 1497 – City of Jacksonville, Duval County
- CS/HB 1571 – Residential Picketing
I feel the people on social security should get more then 20. On food stamps We are hurting we have to choose what we can pay for and what we can’t we can’t eat health because it cost to much Can’t go get blood drawn because we have to pay 150. When last year we didn’t have that cost last year can’t afford gas it is to high so can’t go to dr can’t aford food we don’t have money to buy it A lot of people trade them in for money not me I need them to bad please help us
Those of us on food stamps lost a great bit since they gave soc.sec. raises. But they increased money by 5.8% and the economy was higher than that. Then they increased Medicare and raised the deductible. We actually lost on that deal. They cut my stamps from $258 to $157. Everything is so much money that retirees can’t pay for much. Can’t eat much since food prices increased much higher than we get in food stamps. Please try to help.