2. Gainesville High School Band under the direction of Bill Pirzer (Rollo)
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Special School Board Meeting Minutes for September 5, 2023
5. Approval of Regular School Board Minutes for September 5, 2023
6. Approval of Public Hearing for adoption of the 2023-2024 Final Budget and Millage for September 11, 2023
7. Board Member/Superintendent Announcements
8. Citizen Input
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approval of the Consent Agenda
2. Employment of Personnel (Shelnutt)
3. Purchased Products/Services ($12,500 to $49,999)(Birkett)
4. Bid(s) and Requisition(s)(Birkett)
5. Budget Amendment No. 25 – General Funds (Birkett)
6. Budget Amendment No. 26- Capital Outlay (Birkett)
7. Budget Amendment No. 27- Special Revenue (Birkett)
8. SBAC Agreement with the University of Florida College of Nursing – Revised indefinite contract (Edwards)
9. School Board of Alachua County Agreement with Santa Fe College – Practical Nursing – Revised indefinite contract (Edwards)
10. Master Services Agreement between the School Board of Alachua County and Hazel Health INC. and Telehealth Services USA (Edwards)
11. Entrepreneurship Education and Training grant ( EET- Perkins V)(Rolle)
C. Action Items
1. Employee Case 202324-8481-03 (Shelnutt)
2. Value Adjustment Board Citizen Appointment (Certain)
3. 23-24 Title III, Immigrant Student Grant (Rejouis)
1. Citizen Input Phone Calls (Certain)
2. Parental concern regarding pre-collegiate club (Certain)
E. Citizen Input
1. Citizen Input
F. Board Member / Superintendent Requests
This meeting is being called pursuant to and in accordance with Section 1001.372(1) and 120.525, F.S. The agenda is available in the Superintendent’s Office, District Administration Building.
There are three ways citizens may offer their input for this meeting: 1) submit input through email at email@example.com by noon the day of the board meeting; 2) go to the Boardroom to offer their input in person during the meeting or 3) Check the September 5 and 19, 2023 Agendas on the District’s website, www.sbac.edu, prior to the meeting for additional options to participate remotely.
Any person who decides to appeal a decision of the School Board with respect to any matter considered at such meeting is hereby advised that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the meeting is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Anyone with a disability or physical impairment who wishes to attend this meeting and requires special accommodations should contact the Superintendent’s Office, 620 East University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601, (352) 955-7880, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.